Friday 20 March 2009

A Little Person's Big Thoughts

You never get a second chance to make a first impression and what makes a better one that what we wear? A daunting prospect to most girls I know and one which can leave you staring at your wardrobe for hours at a time!


But here is my first impression and first attempt as a ‘blogger’. Admittedly the blog-name was a tough enough challenge but I settled for ‘roseprint’ as that incorporates who I am and what I am doing: Rose by name and printing by nature. I am going to use this space to communicate my everyday thoughts on fashion, trends, news and shoes!! Especially shoes!!


I am currently studying Fashion Promotion & Communication at Nottingham Trent and absolutely loving it! However, I must warn you that with three deadlines looming I may be posting regular blogs about 'fashion and stress', 'fashion and panic' and 'fashion and denial'. We'll see... However it turns out I am really excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment