Monday 27 June 2011

New Handbag


I mentioned before about the handbag I'd spotted in the window of Dune on Bridlesmith Gate in Nottingham. Well now I have moved down South again, I happened to chance upon the Dune summer sale (I say "chance" but really my inner-navigation directed me to the shoe haven in Covent Garden).

I homed in on the bag I had previously blogged about but I'm sure there is a design function or, at least, the ergonomics of the front two pockets was not properly executed. The magnetic clasps do not easily enable the owner to make a good connection and it is incredibly fiddly.

However, much to my surprise I chanced upon another bag. Completely different however.
Grey instead of tan.
Small instead of large.
£27 instead of £36 (in the sale).

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment