Tuesday 10 November 2009

University: Year Two

I don't think I had quite anticipated how much the work load would increase this year! Oh well, it will keep me out of mischief! Within the first week we had been set three projects, with a further three being set later in the semester. Furthermore our seminar groups have been mixed up and I am working with a new team of girls. We have named ourselves K.E.R.B based on our initials spelling the word and it conveniently fitting with our Kickers project, i.e. Kickers to the K.E.R.B ...or K.E.R.B Kickers?!

The exciting thing about this year is all our projects are 'live'. This essentially means that brands in the industry are setting tasks which they wish us to fulfill. This is the best experience I can hope for as I am working to realistic deadlines which could well exist in my career (and nine days to pull together a visual marketing strategy for Universal Works was a great challenge!). I am hoping to learn more about the career paths in the industry and also gain more contacts which I can gain work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment