Monday 29 June 2009

The Summer has arrived...

Remember the brief few days of sunshine we seemed to have back in April? (Always nicely timed with my birthday I might add!) Well following those few days, which unfortunately I missed due to a photographic brief I was writing for university, I feared I may have missed the British summer altogether! But Hallelujah! News of a heatwave is announced today!

Lovely sunshine...and I'm stuck in an office with no a/c or really any ventilation of any kind!

With five weeks left to go of this placement, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that the weather stays like this for August when I have the whole month to enjoy being at home! I'll be setting up an eBay account to hopefully make some money at the same time but I am fully prepared to burn like bacon in the sunshine!! In the meantime, it'll be lunch-hours in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment