Thursday 25 February 2010

La Vie en Rose au Parie: The Journey Home

I am amazed how quickly the journey went home considering how eager everyone was to get home. Mostly we managed to catch up on the sleep we had lost from the drilling but we also learnt some interesting South-African choir songs and heard our coach driver demonstrate his skills on the bagpipes!

Didn’t I start by saying I was slightly apprehensive about going to Paris without my Loved One? Well before I finish I must say it did sting to see a load of guys waiting as the coach pulled in with flowers, hugs and kisses for their special person. But in reality, being a Single Girl in Paris proved to me that in the end, the close friendships I have made are worth a whole lot more and ultimately we comforted each other through some pretty grim situations…priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment