Thursday 25 February 2010

La Vie en Rose au Parie: Pre Trip

Passport. Check. Euros. Check. Ready for my visit to the City of Romance? Ready to visit one of the most prestigious fashion cities in the world?

My perception of Paris from film and book depiction, plus my previous visits left me feeling a little anxious about going to Paris without my Loved One. Don’t get me wrong, nothing much can come in the way of a girlie city trip away but when I think Paris, I think Eiffel Tower and then it is only natural for a girl to think proposals! I actually have a family friend who proposed to his girlfriend at the top of the Eiffel Tower…pretty big gamble if you ask me. Awfully romantic if she says ‘yes’ but awfully dangerous to be that high up from the ground if she says ‘no’.

















Pre-girls night preparation for Paris included the essentials…vino blanc and the final two episodes from Sex and the City. If there is anything that can get a girl excited about going to Paris, it is going to be seeing Carrie Bradshaw walk around the beautiful districts in beautiful clothes and being whisked off her feet by Mr Big (lets forget her faux pas of falling flat on her face in Dior).

No comments:

Post a Comment