Saturday 24 July 2010

MOST AMAZING application on the H&M Website

I have discovered a new guilty pleasure. It's an adult's version of dressing our dolls. But the treat is, the clothes are real and you can, in a sense, 'try before you buy' or simply collate different outfits and see which ones you like.

Here is what I threw together today:



I love this girly day-time look with a nautical edge. The boots and the necklaces glam it up quite a bit. I'm thinking it could be paired with a boyfriend-fit suit jacket to conserve some heat as you go into the evenings.



This is a definite party outfit...in fact I think my social butterfly of a friend might own this dress! I've accessorized it with the boots to make it seem a little less conventional and let's face it, those boots will be a heck of a lot comfier than stilettos!



Now I'm not used to styling a man but I know what I like to see guys wearing. That's why I've chosen this big duffel coat. Nuzzling into it and getting that faint aroma of aftershave, it totally makes me think of snuggling up watching the fireworks (this isn't a tangent...I'm applying it to, er... the context as it's the Fall 2010 collection. Hmm, convinced?) I've injected a bit of colour with the scarf to brighten the whole outfit (the duffel and scarf combo would totally work over a suit, seen it done and it looks hot!) Absolutely love the chunky boots, even want a pair myself: super-masculine, practical but look gooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment